The main application in horticulture is (drip) irrigation
systems through an initial shock treatment followed by
continual dosing of 20-50 ml/m3 water.
LOXYDE has numerous benefits for horticulture/greenhouse
Method of Application:
- Improves water quality
- Reduces/eliminates blocked drippers
- Removes and prevents growth of biofilm in water
- Reduces disease
- Increases production
- Oxygenates plant roots
- Via dripper irrigation system – to remove and prevent
biofilm development in the water distribution system
- Sprayer system
- High pressure
- Dosed at low levels into the fogging water it will
prevent keep the system clean of organic pollution and
help prevent the spread of micro-organisms.
- Dosed at higher concentration it can be fogged into
a greenhouse to disinfect all surfaces
The use of Loxyde in drip irrigation system has shown
constant increase in plant health, lower costs and increased
brown colour roots, unequal growth.
Treated: White colour roots,
uniform growth, increased flowering, increased leafage,
no disease during growth season, increased yield, no
blockage of drippers.
For more information please contact us and ask for our brochure